Terms and Conditions
Online bookings made shall be deemed to constitute the acceptance of the terms, conditions and payment methods by
the client.'Client" hereby referred to named persons in the Booking Form including any travelling companions.
These Tour Packages or Tours are operated by Wildlife Expeditions and its agent Borneo Wild & Nature Tours Sdn Bhd referred to as 'The Company' and all Tour Packages are sold subject to the following conditions.
The contract made between the company and the client shall be deemed to have made at the registered office of the company
at B805, 8th Floor, Wisma Merdeka, Phase 2, Jalan Tun Razak, 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia and shall be governed
by the laws of Malaysia.
Although every effort is made to operate the Tour Packages as advertised, the company reserves the right at its discretion to make
alternative arrangements as it sees fit if caused by circumstances beyond the control of the company.
The company accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected
directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
It is the client's responsibility to supply correct information as below:-
1) Arrival / departure dates / flight details
2) Full names of all participants / gender
3) Identity card numbers or passport valid for 6 months with correct visa.
4) Home address
5) Contact phone numbers and email
6) Number of persons
7) Select correct prices for numbers of person, children if any, and single supplement if required.
Confirmation / Payment
Full payment is required to confirm the Tour Packages. We accept Master and Visa credit or debit cards.
In the event of cancellation required by the client, the following Cancellation Fees will be charged and the remainder will be refunded.
* More than 31 days prior to arrival - 10% cancellation fees.
* Less than 30 days prior to arrival - 50% cancellation fees.
* Less than 14 days prior to arrival - 75% cancellation fees.
* Less than 7 days prior to arrival - 100% cancellation fees.
If the client has a complaint about the Tour Package, the client is to inform the Local Representative at the time in order to rectify it.
Further complaint should be put in writing to us within 14 days from the end of the Tour Package.